Add to Cart Add to Cart.
- Feminist Constitutionalism by Beverley Baines (ebook)!
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Jurisprudence: Feminist Legal Theory;
- Reverse Psychology Marketing: The Death of Traditional Marketing and the Rise of the New Pull Game.
- Feminist Constitutionalism: Global Perspectives - Google книги!
- Passar bra ihop.
- The Left Side of the Screen: Communist and Left-Wing Ideology in Hollywood, 1929-2009.
Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist. Constitutionalism affirms the idea that democracy should not lead to the violation of human rights or the oppression of minorities. This book aims to explore the relationship between constitutional law and feminism.
- Feminist Legal Theory - Jurisprudence - Oxford LibGuides at Oxford University?
- Just Taxes: The Politics of Taxation in Britain, 1914-1979.
- Feminist Curiosity about International Constitutional Law and Global Constitutionalism.
The contributors offer a spectrum of approaches and the analysis is set across a wide range of topics, including both familiar ones like reproductive rights and marital status, and emerging issues such as a new societal approach to household labor and participation of women in constitutional discussions online. The book is divided into six parts: I feminism as a challenge to constitutional theory; II feminism and judging; III feminism, democracy, and political participation; IV the constitutionalism of reproductive rights; V women's rights, multiculturalism, and diversity; and VI women between secularism and religion.
Rethinking constitutionalism through the lens of the gendered division of household labour, Jennifer Nedelsky 2. Feminist fundamentalism and the constitutionalization of marriage, Mary Anne Case 3.
Feminism and Judging: 4. Her-meneutics: feminism and interpretation, Daphne Barak-Erez 5. Intuition and feminist constitutionalism, Suzanne Goldberg 6.
Constitutionalizing Women's Equality Rights: There is Always Room For Improvement
Women judges, 'maiden speeches', and the high court of Australia, Heather Roberts 7. Will 'watertight compartments' sink women's charter rights?
The need for a new theoretical approach to women's multiple rights claims under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Kerri Froc 8. Feminism, Democracy and Political Participation: 9.
Monopoli Women's involvement in international constitution-making, Elizabeth Katz Between constitutional jurisdiction and women's rights organizations: women, war, and the space of justice in Colombia, Carolina Vergel Tovar The Constitutionalism of Reproductive Rights: Pregnancy, equality, and U. Hendricks Federal spending and compulsory maternity, Nicole Huberfeld
- Feminist Constitutionalism: Global Perspectives - Google книги?
- PIL Libguides.
- Practical Software Development Techniques: Tools and Techniques for Building Enterprise Software!